The anemone is a colorful and cheerful flower for the garden. They are beautiful in groups and bloom all summer long. Anemones are available in red, white, blue, pink and mixed colors. Anemones look great in the ground or in a planter. This anemone is hardy.
- Location: Sun / partial shade, sheltered
- Soil type: Loose, nutrient-rich soil.
- Flowering period: June / October
- Height: 30 - 40 cm
- hardy: Down to -5 degrees.
- Planting period: March April May
How to plant:
Soak in water for an hour before planting.
Depth: 3 cm
Distance: 5 cm distance, water well.