Begonia Non Stop mixed
The begonia, together with the dahlia, gladiolus and lilies, is one of the most popular types of summer bloomers for the garden. They come in many different colors, shapes and sizes. Originally, the begonia comes from warm and humid areas, spread all over the world. You can plant them in pots, borders or in the open ground.
- Location: Half shade, out of the wind
- Soil type: acidic, nutritious and moisture-retaining soil (may be sandy)
- Flowering period: June to October
- Height: Depending on the type
- Hardy: no
- Planting Period: April to June
How to Plant:
open ground: With the concave side up, 1 – 2 cm deep and 15 – 20 cm apart.
Potted: With the concave side up, 1 – 2 cm deep and 15 – 20 cm apart, plant in nutrient-rich potting compost.
Hibernate: Store in a frost-free dry place and plant them again in March.
Top: Cut away the faded flowers to encourage the growth of new flowers.